1. Style ScrapbookProfessional blogger, Andy Torres, shares outfit inspiration at www.stylescrapbook.com with her daily look posts. She complements the highest of high end with high street pieces. Andy, also gives informative reports of the latest runway shows she’s attended. A definite blogging pin-up, she shows how a passion like fashion blogging can be transformed into a very worthwhile, fulfilling career.
2. Ring My BellSecret Diary of Call Girl actor, Ashley Madekwe offers realistically affordable styling ideas at www.ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.com. Ashley’s favourites include Topshop and ASOS amongst the Miu Miu freebies. Her shoots are adorable.
3. LLYMLRSGraphic student, Lily Melrose, the brains behind www.llymlrs.com, illustrates just how easy fashion blogging can be. Her recommendations and reviews on all things high street are invaluable. With a generous wealth of followers, Lily has earned an extremely credible reputation in the blogosphere.
4. Thrills and FrillsThe twenty-something author shares her stylish musings at www.thrillsandfrills.blogspot.com picking out quirky fashionable finds. The amateur photography is a refreshing difference to the staged, edited illustrations that fill most fashion blogs. There’s a fine line between fashion and photography blogs these days.
5. Suck My SavyGraham Haynes at www.suckmysavvy.blogspot.com provides a kooky style inspiration fix for the boys without being queer; a rare find in the male fashion blogosphere.
If you’re serious about fashion blogging and need a heads up don’t hesitate to email any of the above authors. In my experience, they’ve been pretty willing to offer their advice.