Sunday 23 October 2011

white blank page.

I have well and truly snapped back to reality, having returned to the North-Eastern, countryside views. Can I get a boo hoo?

The aim was to inject some much needed inspiration into my fashion life - a walk down Oxford St. satisfied that desire but what I have returned with is an even stronger drive to succeed - may this be in fashion or business (as if but you never know). I am craving the London lifestyle - work hard, play hard even more so than before which I didn't think was possible. Without a doubt, I am a huge London fan girl but having had the best few days, I have ever had there (ok, discount fashion week), witnessing said lifestyle, I am keen to sign my life up to that club.

What lies ahead is an immensely exciting few months which I could not be more buzzed about: I am interning with Notion, come November (big kudos to Seb for this) and have secured a place to do an NCTJ, (journo qualification) in Wimbledon, come March. The ball has started to roll, in the right direction.

I also feel its about high time that this prize possession of mine made its next baby step. I am not talking business plans and hiring teams but I plan to finally make that overhaul happen with the helping hand of a few willing, skilled mates. Expect a lorra changes around here.

The fashion journo dream may not be so much a pipe one.

Can I get a woop woop?

x

9 comments:

  1. Congrats for getting the place on the NCTJ! I gave up my journo dreams when I realised that a) it's SO competitive and b) I'm not a city girl. So I'll live vicariously through you... Go Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! I love it when you feel like plans are finally coming together, after thinking and stressing and worrying for ages. Good luck on your NCTJ course, and hope everything goes well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woopwoop indeed! Loving the attitude Helen, good luck with the new adventures! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing my NCTJ just now. Can't wait to get it over and done with! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing NCTJ now too. It's awesome and loads of hard work!! Great news doll!!

    Www.bettylafleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/24/2011

    Thank-you for the comment my lovely, you do certainly need to make an inspiration booklet they are the best! And so much fun. Ooh, and congratulations on getting a place at NCTJ my sweet!

    Lots of Love,
    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on everything and good luck lovely.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, first: congratulations! And good luck!
    And, let's do not forget WOOP WOOP!

    ReplyDelete

What ya sayin'?