Saturday 22 September 2012

it wasn't all FROWs and freebz

Quite a lot of it was. For those clever enough not to spend the fair city's five day fashion week frenzy queuing with all variety of fresh-faced industry interns spurting shit like: "She thought she was like so high fashion" and "OMG do they not know who I am? I went to ASOS' press day and everything" FML, this was what it was all in aid of. All obviously lifted from my instagram so I'm saaarry if you've seen this all before (I'm not).

 Day One, show one: Fyodor Golan at the Waldorf

Backstage at Fam Irvoll with her fashion fam a lam

Token twats

Gordon from Tesco made a welcomed appearance on day two

Fred Butler's hip-hop honey bee gs

Another show, another backstage interview qqq

So many freebies that day

Meddeling with models

Christian Blanken show highlight

7 comments:

  1. token twats... you are a lolster x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos!

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!This is amazing,babe!Love,love,loooove!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Check out my blog?
    http://needthedeepend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post^^I love your blog :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    followme♥freak

    I'd love to follow you, if you do the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want me to talking aboutthe new fashion style over the world, and talking about your blog like one of my favorite blog vote here: http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/ninixnappy.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're quite an amazing blogger - looking forward to more posts from you so I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
    And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete

What ya sayin'?