Thursday 27 January 2011

pretty pictures.

Boring day, boring post.

I have spent the day shopping in Newcastle. I'll show what I treated myself to at a later date. I am bored of the high-street or it may be shopping in general. It still don't stop me.

I am running low on inspo these days. I have a few ideas in the pipe line but am being too lazy to sit down and properly write them out.

Instead, here are some photographs of an artsy / inspirational / vintage nature.

Images: weheartit.com
Again, a huge thank you to all of you who have voted for me to win a sixth month, paid internship at ELLE magazine. Dream come true? Too right. Keep on spreading the world to everyone in your life. It takes literally two seconds to cast your vote HERE. I have managed to maintain fifth position, let's see what we can do. Two little days left. I am becoming quite anxious.

Ooh and also any ideas for a giveaway? Lemme know in the comments.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya sayin'?