Monday 1 August 2011

savvy gig.

Saturday morning I awoke to a pretty sweet email from the street savvy team, asking if I was interested in becoming their fashion blogger. Yes please. It was exactly the boost I needed and it went a long way to sending my hideous hangover on his jolly way.

That is my latest crack. I am pretty buzzing about it. Especially, as it comes at a time when I am being pestered to get a real job. I don't know what exactly it'll entail but I'm thinking more of the kind of thing you see on this very page. I am all for original content so hopefully I will be posting some brand new spanking stuff on their site, on the regular. Keep your eyes peeled is all I am saying. The fashion editor dream is very much alive and kicking.THANK YOU.

Enough of that, here are some snippets of what I wore today. Black in August, I know.
Sheer shirt: H&M, Leather backpack: TOPSHOP, Cross ring: Some website, Nails by Barry M

#CosmoBlogAwards

x

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE that ring. Cross jewellery has been something i've been living at the moment - i've got my eye on some large silver cross earrings when I have some monies to spare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/01/2011

    Cute bag & ring.
    & congrats on the "job"'

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations my dear!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black is acceptable anytime of the year in my book :)

    http://youmehello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ring and congratulations on the job, will look forward to seeing what you come up with for the site :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your journo gig make sure you post a link when it's up and running can't wait to see what you do :)

    Gorgeous ring! I've been debating getting a multi finger ring for ages I think I just need to go for it - that one is goorgeous!

    Good luck finding a job!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ring! WOW!
    So happy for your new job opportunity, good luck!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on the blogging job :) i always wear black in the summer, people just don't understand why but i don't see the problem haha love the ring and the nail colour!

    MADAM PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that ring! I keep seeing it everywhere! Thanks for your comment on my blog... I hope you come back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I hope it would be an amazing experience for you :)
    I am crazy about rings and crosses so I definitely love your ring!
    I would really like if you'd take a look at our latest 'Meet the Interns' Post. Its gonna be a new feature for the blog on intern work day style. Let us know what you think!
    http://goldielondon.blogspot.com/2011/08/meet-louise.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo I want the ring

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What ya sayin'?