Thursday 4 November 2010

TOP THREE: Pick of the Pack

The backpack/rucksack/knapsack - however you choose to name it, preaches more school nerd than super cool style icon. However, this ninetys trend is back with a vengeance; the number one neeky accessory has had a stylish reinvention thanks to the guys at Tory Burch. Backpacks now come in everything from leather and suede, to canvas and nylon, in earthy tones. A refreshing revival of the functional padded, clunky backpacks that I was forced adorn to as a child.

Totally unisex - another worthy passenger on the boyfriend bandwagon.

Here’s my three favourites:-



2 comments:

  1. The ASOS one gets my vote great shape and loving the colour xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Thanks for reading. Have checked out your blog and I am now a fully-fledged follower.

    Helen, X

    ReplyDelete

What ya sayin'?