Saturday 10 March 2012

LFW: the wardrobe - day #4 and then some.

Three outta seven (outfits photographed at LFW), ain't bad.
You'll be happy to hear that I won't be painfully dragging this out any longer. Hooray.

Here is the final roundup of the week.
 bloggers blogging
 models at sophie hulme
 sophie hulme poses for photogs
 colourful girls on the cobbles
 face: unimpressed.com, leather: rare, jumper: COW vintage,
dress, worn as skirt and satchel: new look, shoes: next, bowler: topshop
superchic couples


oliver spencer finale

Oh, how I long to be fashion again.
x

9 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    thanks a lot for the comment of my blog
    love your posts
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that futuristic looking couple are pretty cool! That headpiece is insane!

    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment! I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of forever:
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! Very cute! :))
    xo Smitty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I love your shoes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit!
    Great blog,
    Hannah x
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

What ya sayin'?